Websites for practicing your skills
My English Pages: https://www.myenglishpages.com/
- Practice general language skills, including some exercises and a blog.
Learn English British Council: https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/
- Blogs and interactive exercises to help with all parts of English learning for any level. The focus is more on British English.
Open Culture: http://www.openculture.com/freelanguagelessons
- Find online courses, audiobooks, and even movies in English and many other languages.
Espresso English: https://www.espressoenglish.net/
- Bite-sized lessons about English topics, including short videos and a blog.
English Club: https://www.englishclub.com/
- General English practice, including some varied exercises, a forum and a writing space.
English Super Site: https://englishsupersite.com/
- General English practice, especially good for understanding confusing words and terms. It has lots of little quizzes to test your knowledge too.
Perfect English Grammar: https://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/
- So many grammar exercises and explanations.
- Has great tips about language points and skills, including some courses and guided practice.
EC English: https://www.ecenglish.com/en
- Online English courses and practice, including some live courses and finding in-person destination courses.
K12 Reader: https://www.k12reader.com/
- Assistance in reading skills with lots of reading exercises and worksheets, especially for young learners.
- A wide array of practice, including current news articles, pronunciation, describing pictures, and lots of helpful conversation practice. They even have test prep.
- There are lots of exercises and games to help with grammar and vocabulary, including printable worksheets. I know they sound German, but trust me, they teach English.