Channels for Learning English on YouTube
Channel Robin MacPherson: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLifeOfRob
- Explains mostly how to learn languages from a polyglot viewpoint. His videos are very laidback and relaxing to watch.
- An American who loves to visit Brazil and teach Brazilians about English and American culture, and vice-versa. He also has a Spanish-centered channel somewhere.
Cambly Brasil: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFmw9hQKH5l2lNwyfvaDIXg
- Has weekly live and recorded English lessons geared toward Brazilian learners.
Speak English with Vanessa: https://www.youtube.com/user/theteachervanessa
- A great teacher with an easy accent and interesting interactive lessons.
Go Natural English: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Pbt3q-ihROg1lmmmQdU2w
- A channel for learning natural English expression.
The English Coach: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-g0gSStENkYPXFRsKrlvyA
- Another good channel to practice your English skills.
Learn English with TV Shows: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgpamMlm872zkGDcBJHYDg
- Practice English watching popular TV shows, series, interviews and even movies.
- A super encouraging and helpful channel from an Australian point of view. The teacher is very nice and speaks in an easy manner.
Learn English with Papa Teach Me: https://www.youtube.com/user/papateachme
- A funny and entertaining channel about English from a cool British guy. He often gets people from his life involved or does little cartoons as well.
Small Advantages: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCskEPRzGlsYHs_a5SJyCXag
- A highly informative channel about English from an American that loves Brazil, partially in Portuguese. He loves teaching curiosities about the language.
Rachel’s English: https://www.youtube.com/user/rachelsenglish
- An awesome teacher who focuses on better pronunciation and achieving fluency.
Accent’s Way English with Hadar: https://www.youtube.com/user/accentsway
- Another great teacher for accents and a great inspiration since she is not a native speaker but has a nearly perfect American accent.
Canguro English: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2TgqpOrU3kUTkVy5XoLow
- An insightful, funny and thoughtful channel from a cool British guy who really cares about you getting better with English. No false promises or gimmicks here.
Learn English with Bob the Canadian: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJJTxA36ZPNTJ1WFIByaeA
- A quirky Canadian guy that teaches English by presenting real situations rather than telling about it.
Easy Languages: https://www.youtube.com/user/magauchsein
- A great tool for reading custom-made subtitles and watching native speakers in action on the streets.
Simple English Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/vickihollettvideo
- These are short and silly videos to aid in English understanding.
Lost in the Pond: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqabPJa-N6ORAlO5yMBtWXg
- An Englishman now living in the U.S. with his American wife. He compares lots of accent and regional differences.
Steve Kaufmann: https://www.youtube.com/user/lingosteve
- A channel about learning languages from one of the most renowned language learning experts.
Luca Lampariello: https://www.youtube.com/user/poliglotta80
- An Italian guy with a great English accent who loves to teach about learning languages proficiently and becoming a polyglot.